SUSPENSION & ALIGNMENT
For a smooth, safe ride
From shocks and struts for safe steering and braking to proper alignment, our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced technicians will ensure your vehicle can safely steer.
Extend The Life Of Your Tires With Professional Alignment Services By Cannon’s Automotive
- Inspect your steering and suspension
- Check the condition and air pressure of your tires
- Adjust the camber, caster and toe angles (learn more about tire alignment here) as needed
- Road-test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is proper and meets manufacturer’s specifications
- Repair and/or replace a variety of key parts, including ball joints, CV joints, shock absorbers, strucks, coil springs and more
La Porte’s Steering & Suspension Services
- Annual inspections
- Steering & Suspension repairs
- Shocks – Shocks protect your vehicle from vibrations and jarring. Cannon’s Automotive Service+ replaces damaged shocks when needed.
- Struts – Struts maintain the integrity of your vehicle’s undercarriage and support your vehicle’s suspension.
- Steering & Steering Column Issues
- Power Steering & Fluid
- Alignment Issue Maintenance & Repairs
- Your car pulls to one side
- You’re experiencing difficulty steering
- Your tires shake or wander
- Your steering seems to be slipping
- You have a harder time driving over uneven roads or dips
- Your car continues to bounce after you go over a bump